Beta Release 2.00.15 32 and 64 bit January 2019
- Bug 401. AIS graphics in Viewer crashing.
- Bug 402. Fixed problem with data from old access database not importing correctly
- Bug 403. Seismic Veto throwing ClassCastException when downstream of a Signal Amplifier and the multithreading options are changed. Fixed.
- Bug 406. Pamguard resetting UID values in binary files.
- Bug 408. Map Key icon not updated when colouring by channel. Fixed.
- Bug 409. Fixed Click Detector not showing the correct input source in the dialog
- Bug 410. Bug in Difar module, manually editing sonobuoy compass corrections.
- Bug 411. Incorrect matching of GPS data sources for calibration in Difar module.
- Bug 412. Fixed problem with ship always centering on map.
- Improvement to Range Rings in Map display.
- Improvement in click train detector speed.
- Added table of compass calibration to the Sonobuoy Manager, and option to use magnetic variation as initial calibration.
- Matched template classifier extended to handle multiple templates.
- New methods for handling and logging time offsets from the PC clock based either on GPS NMEA data or on pings of an NTP time server.
- Improvements to Difar module graphics - easier reading, better visibility at night.
- Added print screen button to capture/save all PAMGuard screens to file and log the information to the database.
- Updates to the Ishmael module.
- Added option to the WarnOnce dialog to hide a warning for the current PAMGuard session, but not forever.