Release Version 2.01.04 (Java 13.0.1, 64bit)
- Bug 451. Small time offset was being applied when post-processing wav files.
- Bug 453. Adding a new spectrogram display causes PAMGuard to throw exception
- Bug 455. Cepstrum creating data units using channels it should not be using
- Bug 456. Under certain conditions, the Ishmael detection plugin that is shown at the bottom of the spectrogram can disappear about 500 msec behind the current time.
- Bug 457. PAMGuard throws exception in Viewer mode when trying to load a data unit that has more than 1 annotation
- Bug 458. Contour lines on map disappear when user zooms in
- Bug 459. Rocca does not save wav clip properly when WMD is source
- Bug 460. Click Detector BT Display vertical axis shows all zeroes when zooming out
- Bug 461. Fix pam symbol drawing - bit of a mix up between width and right edge
- Bug 462. Fix time offset bug in Decimator. Was putting data times a chunk out of synch.
- Bug 463. Changed start sample in the data unit to be actual start sample and not the end sample.
- Bug 464. Click Train Detector multiplying instead of dividing for long tracks.
- Bug 465. Matched click classifier peak search was not working.
- Bug 466. Bug in IIR filter which was not correctly handling odd numbered band pass or band stop filters.
- Bug 467. Fix bug in triggered recordings that was messing up the amount of time.
- Bug 468. User Display tab does not disappear when the module is removed.
- Bug 469. Mark Observers may not work properly in TD Displays
- Bug 470. Datagram not displaying colours properly, hanging while scrolling.
- Bug 471. Beamformer, LTSA and Cepstrum data not displaying data properly in Spectrogram.
- Bug 472. Viewer mode crashing when generating a Datagram from very large binary files.
- Bug 473. ReportGenerator throwing exception when trying to generate report.
- Add functionality for bluetooth headsets.
- Add user-facing option to adjust the startup delay for the time-correction (Global Time module). This provides a workaround to speed up analysis of thousands of wav files (i.e. by setting startup delay to 0 instead of default value of 2000 ms).
- Add support for RS Aqua time format.
- Add 15 minute data load option to viewer mode.
- Add 3D map for target motion module.
- Add option to alarm module to attach screenshots of all frames to email alerts.
- Add Beamformer and Bearing Localiser modules
- Added Global Medium Manager, to switch between air and water mediums
- Added global hotkeys to Logger module.
- Added channel display to noise one band measurement display.
- Added Azigram module, to work in conjunction with Difar.
- Added beaked whale to sim sounds
- Added ctrl-p hotkey to print-screen button.
- Update simulated daq so that it generates new random noise correctly on each call rather then recycling old data. Makes the output more spectrally flat.
- Changes to FX Display to make it more intuitive - menu options, button placement, etc.