New Release Version 2.01.05 (Java 13.0.1, 64bit)
- Bug 474. Click Detector Classifier fails when trying to use amplitude range for classification.
- Bug 476. Array Manager dialog throws exception if there is only 1 hydrophone.
- Bug 478. Ishmael Detector auto-scaling graphics does not work well.
- Bug 479. Increase number of characters in fixed landmark module from 50 to 256.
- Bug 481. Depending on Windows Security settings, PAMGuard may not be able to access dll library (such as NMEA).
- Bug 482. Concurrency problem when hydrophone interpolation method is not set to "Use Latest Value".
- Bug 483. Radar display loses it's params when new modules are added.
- Bug 484. Datagram Display error.
- Bug 485. 3D Group Localiser limited by millisecond times when dealing with closely-spaced hydrophones.
- Bug 486. UDF tables not getting copied over to new database properly.
- Bug 487. Database module not working with newer version of MySQL
- Bug 488. Incorrect 0-peak and peak-peak calculations in Filtered Noise Measurement module.
- Speed up adding subdetections to superdetections.
- Added new system of scrolling to data in Spectrogram, using CTRL+arrow keys to move to previous/next displayed data unit.
- Implemented new Effort Monitoring System to track on/off-effort information
- Added ability to receive NMEA over UDP multicast in addition to UDP broadcast
- Added logger form annotation to Spectrogram Annotation module.
- Better auto-scaling in Ishmael Detector graphics window.
- Change to Windows temporary folder location, to get around Windows Security settings that were preventing some modules from working properly.