PAMGuard Beta 1.13.05 released.
Version 1.13.05 Beta, July 2015
- Improved options for plotting clicks on the map in viewer mode – can now select clicks by the type of event they are part of (when marked as part of an offline event).
The following bugs have been fixed for this release.
- Bug 231. PAMGuard freezing when starting viewer mode. (Caused by an infinite loop in the map module). Fixed.
- Bug 232. Incorrect click length calculation in ROCCA module. Fixed.
- Bug 233. ROCCA not analysing correct clicks in Viewer mode. Fixed.
- Bug 234. Hydrophone import of .paf files crashing. Fixed.
- Bug 235. Target motion analyser crashes when changing default bearing line length. Fixed.
- Bug 236. Whistle classifier crashing during batch training just prior to writing results files. Fixed.
- Bug 237. Logger forms not saving data to database after sound acquisition starts. Fixed.
- Bug 238. Viewer mode out of memory error. Have adjusted memory allocation to allow more memory for the database interface. Hopefully Fixed.
- Bug 239. Fixed bug in the DIFAR module that was incorrectly preventing cross-fixes for some calls.