Release 1.15.11 May 2017
- Bug 317. Rocca Module Data Purging. The ROCCA module was not performing data purging when using classifiers developed for Hawaii/Temperate Pacific/North Atlantic datasets. This has been corrected.
- Bug 320. Pamguard stopped reading Click Detector Event data from database when target motion analysis information was encountered. Corrected.
- Bug 321. Problem reading Soundtrap 4 files. Fixed.
- Added Copy-to-Clipboard button to Warning dialogs, to store error messages and stack trace information on the Windows clipboard. This information can then be easily pasted into emails, text documents, etc when contacting Pamguard support.
- Enhancements and bug fixes made to Difar module during 2017 ACE voyage.
- Rocca Module: added StartHr, ProportionWhists and ProportionClicks parameters to Event classifier
- The installer now allows the user to enter command line switches/parameters to be included in *.ini files.